Lunchtime presentations are very popular in large organisations.
They are simple to implement, they are low cost and promote employee engagement.
We offer a wide range of in house Lunchtime Seminars and Keynote Addresses for your strategy/planning meetings. Our Lunchtime Seminars at Australia Post were oversubscribed within an hour of being publicized and have been described as an industry benchmark by Clarence Da Gama Pinto, Program Director- Leadership, MT Eliza Executive Education, Melbourne Business School.
More specifically seminars are evidence based and presented by motivational speakers, who are experts in their field and with experience in corporate settings.
- Break organizational silos by bringing together people from diverse areas, functions and layers
- A cost effective way to engage employees
- Encourage a call to action
- Stimulate discussion among individuals/managers/areas and improve relationships
- Assist managers and individuals to gain a greater insight of the different aspects/dimensions that impact on organisational health and wellbeing.