Gender diversity flavour of the month or here to stay?
- Gender inequity in corporations is an incredibly complex and multi-faceted issue spanning deeply entrenched institutional bias at one end self limiting beliefs at the other, family commitments and cultural expectations. There are no quick fix solutions. Our practical strategies will help you to build gender diversity into the overall business and talent management solutions.
- Find out how your unconsious biases despite your good will and intentions may prevent women from succeding.
- Australia’s position in terms of gender diversity and the representation of Women on Boards has worsened.
- Research by catalyst 500 fortune companies suggests that a higher representation of women on boards is not only the right thing to do but the smart thing to do as there are financial gains for the organisation. Boards with a higher representation of women outperform those with the least by 53%, thus the discourse for quotas and mandatory reporting for the ASX listed 200 top companies in relation to their strategies to increase gender diversity.
- Goldman Sachs and JBWere have argued the nation’s gross domestic product would rise 11 per cent if the gender gap were closed. Can Australia afford not to pursue that economic upside?” The Australian 27/1/11
Are you interested to increase gender diversity at all levels? Talk to us how we can add value in helping you develop women across the pipeline.