The latest research shows that 30% of employees are not planning on being with their current employer in two years time. Furthermore, 1 in 5 employees are ‘actively disengaged’ across Australia, which is costing businesses up to $42billion in lost productivity.
- Our tools, strategies and programs will assist you to understand the relationship between leadership and effective diversity management and the ripple affect on employee engagement and wellbeing. Our programs will help you to bridge the gap in relation to staff attitude survey results and explain
- why a one-size-fits all to employee engagement doesn’t work
- why managing diversity should be a critical part of your strategy
- why everyone else in your organisation could be smarter than you – and how to leverage this important fact
- We are very skilled in facilitating focus groups and public consultations which will provide a rich source of information that can help you to improve stake holder engagement creating a trusting and inclusive culture encouraging employees to stay in your organisation/business.